The March of Hope will begin on Tuesday, October 4, the end of Rosh Hashanah, and end on October 19, during Sukkot. We will march together to Jerusalem, and call on the leadership of the state:
We demand that our leaders work with respect and courage towards a solution to the ongoing violent conflict, with the full participation of women in this process. Only an honorable political agreement will secure the future of our children and grandchildren.
You can register for the various parts of the march and/or the rally with the following link:
For non-Hebrew speakers who need assistance with registration, please send us your name, phone number and the language you speak, at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our members will contact you and assist you in filling out the necessary forms.
What else can YOU do?
- – To pull off a successful March, we need your help with a donation of $18, $36, $100, $500, $1,000, $1,800 or whatever amount you can afford. Click HERE to make a U.S. tax deductible contribution to Women Wage Peace through our American partners at Ameinu. Be sure to write “Women Wage Peace” in the donation designation line.
- – You can donate also through Generosity by Indiegogo
- – Fill out the March participation form
- – Mark “attending” on the Facebook event
- – Join the organizing team – write to us at email@example.com
- – Invite your friends, and spread the word.
Check out these videos:
Read what we have to say (op eds, articles and speeches):